Covid-19 Policy Statement Update
We hope this letter finds you and your family in good health. Our community has been through a lot over the last few years, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. However, Covid has continued to be an issue and therefore we are maintaining the Covid precautions initiated in 2019.
While many things have changed, one thing has remained the same: our commitment to your safety.
Infection control has always been and always will be a top priority for our practice. We have enhanced our procedures according to state and federal guidelines to make your visits safe and comfortable. A few of the changes are highlighted below for your reference.
- Our office will communicate with you to ask you some screening questions about your health both before your visit by phone and again when you arrive in person. To facilitate this, please provide your cell phone number so that we can contact you conveniently. We will not abuse that privilege.
- In the spirit of social distancing, we are reducing the number of patients in the office at any given time. You will notice fewer reception room chairs and no magazines.
- Plan to enter the office alone unless you require a companion for safety.
- You must wear a mask when in the office, except while we are treating you.
- In the office, we will take your temperature and ask you to perform hand hygiene.
- We have installed HEPA air purifiers and advanced oral evacuation systems.
- Our team will also be screened daily and equipped with additional PPE.
Maintaining the health and safety of both our patients and our team has always been our highest priority. We are happy to answer any questions you may have. Our phone number is 201-568-3777. Our website, www.eislerdental.com, is also a good source of information.
We look forward to seeing you and your smiles again soon.
Neil A. Eisler and Team